KONNEKTING Device Library 1.0.0-RC1 Release Notes
New and Noteworthy
- completely new programming protocol: Suite no longer writes group-adresses, com-objects etc. one by one, but prepares a complete memory image upfront and writes to arduino memory directly (see: https://wiki.konnekting.de/index.php/KONNEKTING_Protocol_Specification_0x01). With that in place, we can also extremely speed up the partial-programming (only write changes since last programming) and gain more flexibility for future changes.
- added IN/NOTIN/BETWEEN/NOTBETWEEN to parameter, parametergroup and comobject as test type (https://gitlab.com/konnekting/KonnektingXmlSchema/-/commit/692cf83bcbd3729e8eaed351da661fe8292d609f). Requires in any case new TestList-attribute in dependency section. The list-separator is "|".
- TODO Add example or adapt existing XML example: https://wiki.konnekting.de/index.php/KONNEKTING_XML_Device_Description
- KonnektingSuite now can read your .knxproj exported project file from ETS. Just place it into you project folder and restart your Suite. Once you want to assign a group-address to a com-object, you can search/autocomplete your input with help of the knxproject file you provided.
- You can now assign more than one group-address to one com-object
Porting beta4 to beta5/1.0.0-RC1
Things you need to adapt or consider to port your sketch and .kdevice.xml to beta5:
- Function getFreeEepromOffset was renamed to getMemoryUserSpaceStart to reflect the new memory layout.
- .kconfig.xml files have a new format. So you need to start the configuration of your devices from scratch. There's no conversion tool yet available.
- .kdevice.xml also has a new format. To make it work again, you need to:
<Device ManufacturerId="57005" DeviceId="255" Revision="0" SystemType="1">. [[
- Add attribute
<*Dependency>element in your .kdevice.xml
- ... TODO ...