KONNEKTING Contributor License Agreement
The following terms are used throughout this agreement:
- You - the person or legal entity including its affiliates asked to accept this agreement. An affiliate is any entity that controls or is controlled by the legal entity, or is under common control with it.
- Project - is an umbrella term that refers to any and all KONNEKTING projects.
- Contribution - any type of work that is submitted to a Project or Documentation, including any modifications or additions to existing work.
- Submitted - conveyed to a Project via a pull request, commit, issue, wiki-page or any form of electronic, written, or verbal communication with KONNEKTING, contributors or maintainers.
1. Grant of Copyright License.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement, You grant to KONNEKTING a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable copyright license to reproduce, prepare derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, sublicense, and distribute Your contributions and such derivative works. Except for this license, You reserve all rights, title, and interest in your contributions.
2. Source of Contribution.
Your contribution is your original creation (based upon previous work) and you have the right to submit that work with modifications, whether created in whole or in part by you.