Sliding Gate Controller for Wisniowski gates
|Sliding Gate Controller for Wisniowski gates|
|Phase||Beta Version in productive environment|
|µC-Board||Arduino Pro Micro|
The sliding gate control Wisniowski ST-2 / AWso-2000 is a motor control for sliding gates. It can be controlled by 866MHz Remote Control and has some inputs for external control, but the usage is limited.
To enable the door the be controlled over KNX and to get status information, an additional device is neccessary.
This device will:
- open/close the gate (by usage of the input contacts on the gate controller)
- get moving status of the gate (by sensing the motor current with a hall effect sensor)
- get status of the limit switches (Open/Closed)
- get status of the infrared barrier
- get the position of the gate
- move the gate to any desired position
due to the fact that the current SW uses 95% of the program memory of the 32u4 with the beta4 lib, with beta5/1.0 it will likely not fit into the 32u4. So I plan a redesign based on ItsyBity M0 Express to prevent the use of more than one version of Konnekting Suite.